Welcome to MixTape's manual. It works just like any other in that you can just read it from the start and be introduced to concepts at a regular pace ... or just dive in when you find an aspect of MixTape you don't understand.
- Introduction - The user interface; importing music; moving around.
- Creating Mixes - Adding tracks to mixes; selecting; setting in and out points; speed and volume.
- Timing Tabs - Beat detection and the occasional helping hand.
- Beat Matched Mixes - Beat grids; picking up beat grids.
- Finesse - Volume and hilo curves; Fill-ins and Mashups.
- Publishing - Publishing mixes to the web, iTunes or file; lossless exporting.
- Playing Live - Two playheads; external devices and MIDI.
- Tricks with Libraries - Using external devices; copying between libraries.